At Cardiff Women’s Aid, we are always on the lookout for partnerships and relationships we can make with external organisations, businesses and schools. We can provide the best support in the world for survivors, but without working out into our communities, including businesses, we can’t reduce the need for our services. We work with businesses across Cardiff to deliver partnerships that are mutually beneficial and that genuinely change the lives of women and their children affected by domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Why partner with us?
We’ll make sure that a partnership with Cardiff Women’s Aid is mutually beneficial. We’ll help you to promote your company, engage your staff and meet your strategic and Corporate Social Responsibility Objectives. You’ll help us to support women and their children who have experienced the frightening reality of violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence right here in Cardiff.
Our dedicated fundraising team works to make sure that we partner with companies who share our passion and ambition. We want all our partnerships to be rewarding, engaging and motivating.
Our partners do more than just raise money. We create partnerships that allow your company and your employees to get much closer to the cause and to deliver real change to people’s lives. Through partnering with us, we can offer you talks and tailored events, domestic abuse/violence against women training and publicity around our partnership.
Contact us to find out more about partnering with us. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to Partner with Us
A partnership with Cardiff Women’s Aid will help you to meet your business objectives while playing your part in ending violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence for vulnerable women right here in Cardiff.
- Staff Fundraising: By partnering with us, you'll be supported by a dedicated fundraising officer to help you to engage your staff and to make fundraising fun!
- Charity of the Year: Your company can help us to support women and their children who have experienced the frightening reality of violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence right here in Cardiff by partnering with us for a year, or more.
- Marketing Partnerships: Boost sales and your brand profile by including a donation to Cardiff Women’s Aid each time one of your products or services is purchased.
- Gifts in Kind and Pro Bono Support: From Christmas presents for the women and their children who we support to professional advice and services to support our work, you can help us to end violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence for vulnerable women right here in Cardiff.
- Payroll Giving Scheme: Promote Cardiff Women’s Aid via your payroll giving scheme.
- Volunteering: Support employees to donate time with volunteering days. Find out more about our volunteering opportunities by contacting email@example.com
Our Partners and Funders
Thank you also to all of our other partners, funders and supporters who are unnamed on our website.