Yes. If you are experiencing domestic violence and/ or sexual abuse, and are concerned about your children witnessing and/ or being subjected to this, please let us know about this when you contact us so we can provide appropriate support.

We can find you a suitable space in refuge or housing for mums and their children. We can guide and support you through the Family Court process and provide specialist for your children themselves.